Friday, February 16, 2007

2007 Report Card.

Report Card from Friday5.org:

  1. For these first seven weeks of 2007, what’s something you give yourself an A for? Becoming more motivated, getting things done, finding a job, and staying consistent with yoga.
  2. What’s something you give yourself a B for? Keeping up with school. ;)
  3. What’s something you give yourself a C for? Being more social and getting more involved on campus.
  4. What’s something you give yourself a D for? Working out and keeping up with my artistic interests.
  5. What’s something you give yourself an F for? Not studying to retake the SAT. XD
I am proud to announce that I managed to acquire a new job this week as a photo coordinator! :D Well, actually, I'm that, a photo packager, and a Photoshop Tech. :x I am really excited, especially since my weekday schedule will be flexible. I'll have time to study and keep up with school and friends and things. I've also attended a Circle K meeting. Circle K is a serivce-based organization and I am taking Saturday to help clean up North Cobb High and then I will be training for volunteer positions for various community orchestra concerts. ^_^

My brother's been sick all week, poor thing. I bought him some chicken noodle soup; I hope that'll help ... We've been watching old Pokemon episodes at night together. Brings back a lot of memories.

I think I'm finished with my Hanu Murals Myspace; I've even done flyers. Now, I just have to find places that will be willing to put them up ... I don't really anticipate any problems, but I hope I can find a few. Josh said he's hang them up at work, so that least that's a given. ^_^ I really hope I get commissioned for a project. I miss mural work so dearly ...

1 comment:

Sheefeni Hauwanga said...

I like the new look, all you need now is new content. I'd love to see an update.