Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Word Meme for A,B, and C.

Game description.

Basically, I list everything in my life beginning with the given letters of the alphabet. So, here we go!

A is for ...

  • Art, my passion and skill.
  • Animation, which has been a big factor in my life, both good and bad: It immediately taught me English, it motivated the progress of my self-taught artistic abilities, it gave me style, it connected me to friends, and so much more. However, it made me incredibly ADD.
  • Ambition, a newfound sensation.
  • Asian, of which I am.
B is for ...

  • Body image, which I constantly struggle with.
  • Bona fide, which I try my best to be.
  • Books, gotta love 'em.
C is for ...

  • Cartoons, see animation.
  • Crazy, of which I am.
  • Curious, of which I am about all sorts of things.
  • Car, I love mine. <3
  • Camera, for I love taking pictures of people.
  • Cuteness, my ultimate weakness~
Monday was Shef's birthday and we celebrated by going to Ru Sans, just the two of us. Nothing extraordinary, but it was peaceful and fun. :) I love him so much. If I could, I would completely spoil and pamper him. I have another surprise for him, though, and I think he will thoroughly enjoy it.

I've been flipping through LifeHack.org as if my life depended on it. LOL. I've been on such a self-improvement/productivity frenzy lately. I went to a lecture on professionalism and networking and presentation; I look forward to this new me. I really feel like I'm rebuilding myself. I am currently trying to join some sort of service-based organization on campus. It'll be healthy for me to try and meet new people and do something truly productive, not for myself but for the world. I want to break out of my shell and reach out and do something for humanity, instead of confining my efforts to myself. And besides, I need to talk to other people, people who may have the same ambitions as I do. As much as I adore my friends, I also can't trap myself from meeting other people.

I am thinking about joining the campus art guild as well but I am intimidated, to be honest. Many art majors have this horrible tendency to be pretentious or arrogant, but I am drawing from a limited sample I've known. I enjoy discussing art one-on-one but feel more uncomfortable about it in a group. That could just be my social anxiety, though, and nothing related to interacting with other artists.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Momocon is drawing near! I need to set up for sales! ^_^ I want to sell more than art, but what can I sell? If I can get shirts from Cafepress.com, that would be perfect ...

I also want to draw an original character that people can recognize. Alas, I have no ideas ... :[ I want to start a webcomic, too-- perhaps basing it on the daily silliness we seem to encounter everyday. I do have ideas for a short comic, though, which involves a love triangle. Juicy. <3 I may throw up some character sketches ... and I'll have to flesh out a plot and start on a script. So much work~

I have a really boring English paper to write ... >P



No comments: